Wednesday 24 July 2013

Wallpapers From The New Nexus 7

Here are the wallpapers from the new Nexus 7 that is now available for pre-order and was shown off in full detail yesterday. From what I can tell, there is only one really new wallpaper compared to what came with the previous Nexuses, and it's the one that the new Nexus 7 comes with selected by default. I ran it through TinEye and Google's Reverse Image Search, and it's the only one that returned no existing hits.
Here it is:
wallpaper_00
Another wallpaper of interest to me was this one below. I've never seen it before, and reverse image search brought back results from a small number of obscure places. I checked the N4 and the previous N7 but didn't find it there, so I think that while not entirely new, it's something most of you haven't seen (Update: Previously present on the Galaxy Nexus and the XOOM, but not seen recently - thanks, Huw and Rodrigo):
wallpaper_01 (3)
Here are the thumbs for the rest of the wallpapers - as you can see, most of them should seem familiar.
image
Download the full 37MB pack here or browse it on Imgur:

No comments:

Post a Comment